The Wayne County Health Department offers an abundance of family planning services for both females and males within childbearing years (beginning at age 13).
Family Planning services offered at the Wayne County Health Department include:
- Contraceptive Services
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Services
- Pregnancy Testing & Referral for Prenatal Services
- Basic Infertility Services
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Screenings
The contraceptive methods offered at the Wayne County Health Department include:
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Depo Provera (Shot)
- Nuva Ring
- Condoms (*available for free at registration window)
To receive family planning services from the Wayne County Health Department, you must call 919-731-1005 to schedule an appointment. The family planning clinic is open from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Appointments are 100% confidential.
The Wayne County Health Department is located at 301 N. Herman St. in Goldsboro, NC 27530.
The Wayne County Health Department accepts most insurances, including Medicaid as well as an income based sliding fee scale.
Wayne Teens Home