Employee Information Change

To request a name change, please email hrinfo@waynegov.com with supporting legal documentation for the change attached to the email.

For an address/phone/tax change, log in to the Employee Self Service portal, click Personal Information on the left, then edit and save. 

To update your bank information use this form. You will need to upload a scanned copy of your current ID *and* a voided check or bank-generated copy of your account and routing numbers.   This form should be processed prior to the close of a pay period to be effective for the next payroll.