- Human Resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Eligible employees are encouraged to seek tuition reimbursement for education that improves their skills and job performance or prepares them for promotion within their departments. Eligibility requirements and expectations are found on page 57 of the policy.
A. Application (Step One)
Employees are responsible for submitting an application for tuition reimbursement to their department’s director prior to the start of the course. If applications that are submitted after the course begins may be rejected. The application will be routed from the applicant to the director, then approved by HR and Finance. After all approvals, the application will be routed back to the applicant for their record-keeping. Tuition Reimbursement Application
B. Reimbursement (Step Two)
The reimbursement request may be submitted within 30 days after course completion. The employee is responsible for providing all documentation(application, receipts, grades, along with the request for reimbursement) to the Human Resources Office. This information may be mailed, faxed, emailed, or delivered in person. For your convenience, you may use attach all documents to the refund request in the link. Refund Request
University of Mount Olive's TAP Program
- -There are no application fees
- -10% scholarship for all courses (grad or undergrad)
- -30% scholarship for 9 hours in a semester at the graduate level or 12 hours at the undergrad level. (Normal is 9 and 12 respectively)
- -Courses at the associate and bachelor’s level are 8 weeks and students usually take one or two at a time—100% online.
- -Courses for master’s degrees are 100% online.
All eligible participants must submit a Trojan Alliance Partnership Tuition Scholarship Application form (employees must have this form signed by their employer) as well as a TAP Scholarship Acknowledgement form.